The fifteen-minute video provides judges, lawyers and other legal professionals, as well as civil society representatives, with an overview of the admissibility criteria which all applications must meet in order to be examined by the Court.
Case-law research reports
These reports concern certain transversal themes, particular Convention provisions and the use of other international instruments in the Court’s case-law.
- Bioethics and the case-law of the Court: English Russian
- Case-law of the Court on young people: English
- Child abuse: English
- Cultural rights: English French
- Freedom of religion: English French Russian
- Health related issues in the case-law of the ECHR: English
- Internet: English French Russian
- National security and European case-law: French Russian
- New admissibility criterion: English French Bulgarian Armenian
- Positive obligations under Article 10: English Macedonian Russian
- References to the Inter-American Court of Human Rights in the case-law of the European Court: English
- Role of public prosecutor: English Russian
- Use of Council of Europe treaties in the case-law of the Court: English